Contact Zach >
Sr. Vice President, Director - Commercial Real Estate Group
Central PA and Northern MD Markets, Carlisle
Oversees the management, development and growth of the Bank’s Commercial Real Estate Group through mentoring, leadership and consultation for the Bank’s existing portfolio of commercial real estate clients. Develop new CRE relationships with commercial real estate professionals whose focus is consistent with the Bank’s objectives of providing consultative real estate investment analysis and advice on complex commercial real estate transactions.
Active across the Bank’s footprint throughout Central PA and Northern MD.
Experience and Education
- Structured commercial real estate financing for real estate development professionals.
- Over 25 years of experience in all aspects of commercial real estate lending, wealth management, asset remediation, commercial banking and market oversight.
- Active throughout the Mid-Atlantic regions including PA, DC, MD and NJ.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Real Estate/ Finance from Clarion University of PA.
Areas of Expertise
- All aspects of commercial real estate finance specific to investment real estate, including multi-family, office buildings, retail, warehouse/industrial space, hospitality, MHP communities and commercial and residential tract development/construction.
- Timely decision-making process while gaining an understanding of the unique dynamics of each client and project to support their financial needs, from project underwriting and funding to servicing and treasury management.
- United Way of Central PA
- West Shore YMCA (Past member BOD)
- The E.S.C.A.P.E. Ctr/Children's Playroom (Past - Chairman - BOD)
- CVYFA (Past BOD)
Send a message to Zach Flynn