Apply Now >Director, Special Assets Group #112-12
Located at the Chambersburg, PA Operations Center, the Director of Special Assets Group will be responsible for directing the tracking, managing, and restructuring the Bank’s problem loan portfolio; designs and implements best case management solutions for the Banks Special Assets Portfolio and drives the agenda through execution; ensures the department’s compliance with operating policies and procedures and outside regulatory requirements; monitors Special Assets portfolio performance and provides recommendations to Executive Management.
Essential Duties include, but are not limited to;
1. Responsible for all aspects of collections, identifying and resolving troubled portfolio and disposition.
2. Monitors program and portfolio performance, performs analysis of new initiatives and programs and provides recommendations to Executive Management.
3. Establishes and maintains clear channels of communication within the Commercial Bank client group.
4. Collaborates with appropriate committees to ensure identification and resolution of problem loans and early identification of potential problem loans.
5. Responsible for ensuring appropriate decision making and problem solving based on data analysis.
6. Provides comprehensive support and guidance to subordinates and directs the OREO process and foreclosure process in a manner that is both efficient and market sensitive.
A B.S. or B.A. degree in a quantitative field such as Math, Finance, Economics, Business, Accounting, or a related field. An MBA or masters degree is preferred.
Proficient reading, writing, grammar, and mathematics skills; proficient interpersonal relations and communicative skills; deeply proficient analytical skills of commercial lending; knowledge of bankruptcy law and real estate law and practices; proficient financial statement analysis skills; knowledge of current lending and collection laws and regulations; moderate PC skills; visual and auditory skills; valid driver's license.
A minimum of five (5) years of analytical work experience, and a minimum of three (3) years of people management experience.
This is a Full Time/Exempt - Senior Management opportunity.
In addition to your resume, our applicant process requires that you complete and submit an Employment Application within 10 days of submitting your resume. You may obtain an Application through our website at www.orrstown.com, or by visiting any of our branch locations. Please include the reference number of #112-12 on your application and resume.
Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.