Apply Now >Chief Credit Officer #113-12
Located at the Chambersburg, PA Operations Center, the Chief Credit Officer will be responsible for managing the Credit Department to include Credit Administration and Loan Collections/Workout in order to meet the credit needs of the Bank’s customers while, at the same time, controlling credit risk; developing, implement, and achieving annual goals and objectives as established in the department’s annual operating plan; ensuring the department’s compliance with various operating policies and procedures and various regulatory requirements; supervising assigned personnel; communicating and interfacing with other departments and management personnel; providing periodic management reports; Active in goal setting, staff coaching, staff supervision, and the achievement of goals as approved by the Chief Executive Officer.
Essential Duties include, but are not limited to;
1. Monitors the efficiency and accuracy of all analysis tasks, e.g., spreading financial statements; indicating financial, structural and other risks; file documentation and collateral review; etc.
2. Actively monitors the various bank loan portfolios, e.g., commercial, mortgage, consumer, delinquencies and industry concentrations, etc.; evaluates product lines, packaging, competitive rates, etc.
3. Develops the Bank’s Loan Policy; evaluates adherence and works directly with managers to correct lenders who do not comply.
4. Oversees the development of loan procedures for all types of loans and loan operations.
5. Assists with regulatory compliance efforts; assists in monitoring commercial and consumer lending adherence to regulation.
6. Compiles data on adversely graded loans for periodic reports to senior management.
7. Functions as primary liaison with external loan review and bank examiners for the commercial loan portfolio.
8. Reviews past-due and criticized loan reports, supervisory examination reports, and other sources of information for possible downgrading of deteriorating situations.
9. Recommends allowance for loan loss reserve.
10. Manages internal and external audits of the Credit Department.
11. Manages the SOX process for the Credit Department.
A B.S. or B.A. degree in a related field of study; specialized bank lending, lending education and training.
Proficient reading, writing, grammar, and mathematics skills; proficient interpersonal relations and communicative skills; a working knowledge of all loans, principles, policies, and practices; a thorough knowledge of financial statement analysis; knowledge of current lending and collection laws and regulations; underwriting skills in consumer and commercial lending; thorough knowledge of appraisal process; moderate PC skills; demonstrated management and supervisory skills; visual and auditory skills; valid driver’s license.
A minimum of ten (10) years experience in related positions normally required.
This is a Full Time/Exempt - Senior Management opportunity.
In addition to your resume, our applicant process requires that you complete and submit an Employment Application within 10 days of submitting your resume. You may obtain an Application through our website at www.orrstown.com, or by visiting any of our branch locations. Please include the reference number of #113-12 on your application and resume.
Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.