Apply Now >Training Manager #115-12
Located at the Chambersburg, PA Operations Center, the Training Manager will be responsible for collaborating with Executives and Managers in assessing, developing, and advancing the needs and performance gaps within the organization; Managing, coordinating, and partnering with internal customers to assess, design, develop, deliver, and measure performance improvement initiatives that are aligned with the enterprise goals and objectives; Analyze performance improvement needs and build solutions that will increase bench strength in the organization; Serve as a change agent for organizational improvements; Assess impact of performance solutions on the work outputs of respective business lines; Understand performance support systems and apply them as appropriate.
Essential Duties include, but are not limited to;
1. Manage the training needs, training resources, performance metrics, and skill development to support the current and future organizational talent needs.
2. Responsible for working with all departments to advance performance; Conducting needs assessments, meetings, coaching, training, performance measurement systems, sales and service training, contributing to internal publications, and coordinate the development of sales, service, technical and soft skills programs.
3. Manage the training budget expenses while increasing economies of scale and eliminating inefficiencies.
4. Manage complex performance based projects/solutions aimed at increasing productivity across the enterprise.
5. Ensure that talent development support systems are capable, effective and applicable to the banking industry.
6. Responsible for coordinating and conducting train-the trainer sessions and for creating cross-organizational communications.
A Bachelors degree with a major in Education, Communications, or Organizational Development.
Strong project management, organizational development, and strategic planning experience; Demonstrated leadership and management experience; Practical application with the ADDIE model of instructional systems design (ISD); Strategic thinker and planner supporting performance based learning/development solutions throughout the enterprise; Proven communication, facilitation, organizational and interpersonal skills; Impactful leadership and business acumen skills; Understanding of Adult Learning Principles and how those principals are implemented in the talent development initiatives; Collect and analysis data that supports improved organizational performance; Coach and develop direct reports; Vendor management; Expense management and economies of scale; Proficient in Microsoft Applica.
Ten (10) or more years experience successfully managing, designing, and implementing learning strategies; Extensive supervisory and management experience with the demonstrated ability to forecast and manage staff workloads.
This is a Full Time/Exempt - Management opportunity.
In addition to your resume, our applicant process requires that you complete and submit an Employment Application within 10 days of submitting your resume. You may obtain an Application through our website at www.orrstown.com, or by visiting any of our branch locations. Please include the reference number of #115-12 on your application and resume.
Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.