Digital Wallet Terms and Condition
Terms & Conditions
These terms for adding your Orrstown Bank Debit Card to a Digital Wallet (the "Terms") apply when you choose to add an Orrstown Bank Debit Card ("Orrstown Debit Card") to a Digital Wallet ("Wallet"). In these Terms, "you" and "your" refer to the cardholder of the Orrstown Debit Card, and "we," "us," "our," and "Orrstown" refer to the issuer of your Orrstown Debit Card.
When you add an Orrstown Debit Card to the Wallet, you agree to these Terms:
- Adding Your Orrstown Debit Card. You can add an eligible Orrstown Debit Card to the Wallet by following the instructions of the Wallet provider. Only Orrstown Debit Cards that we indicate are eligible can be added to the Wallet. If your Orrstown Debit Card or underlying account is not in good standing or you have used our mobile application to restrict your card, your Orrstown Debit Card may not be eligible to enroll in the Wallet. When you add an Orrstown Debit Card to the Wallet, the Wallet allows you to use the Orrstown Debit Card to enter into transactions where the Wallet is accepted. The Wallet may not be accepted at all places where your Orrstown Debit Card is accepted.
- Your Orrstown Bank Terms and Conditions Do Not Change. The terms and conditions account agreement that governs your Orrstown Bank account does not change when you add your Orrstown Debit Card to the Wallet. The Wallet simply provides another way for you to make purchases with your Orrstown Debit Card. Any applicable interest, fees, and charges that apply to your Orrstown Debit Card will also apply when you use the Wallet to access your Orrstown Debit Card. Orrstown Bank does not charge you any additional fees for adding your Orrstown Debit Card to the Wallet or using your Orrstown Debit Card in the Wallet. The Wallet provider and other third parties such as wireless companies or data service providers may charge you fees. Any limits we place on the frequency or dollar amount of your Orrstown Debit Card transactions will also apply to Wallet transactions.
- Orrstown Bank Is Not Responsible for the Wallet. Orrstown is not the provider of the Wallet, and we are not responsible for providing the Wallet service to you. We are only responsible for supplying information securely to the Wallet provider to allow usage of the Orrstown Debit Card in the Wallet. We are not responsible for any failure of the Wallet or the inability to use the Wallet for any transaction. We are not responsible for the performance or non-performance of the Wallet provider or any other third parties regarding any agreement you enter into with the Wallet provider or associated third-party relationships that may impact your use of the Wallet.
- Contacting You Electronically and by Email. You consent to receive electronic communications and disclosures from us in connection with your Orrstown Debit Card and the Wallet. You agree that we can contact you by email at any email address you provide to us in connection with any Orrstown Bank account. It may include contact from companies working on our behalf to service your accounts. You agree to update your contact information with us when it changes.
- Removing Your Orrstown Debit Card from the Wallet. You should contact the Wallet provider on how to remove an Orrstown Debit Card from the Wallet. We can also block an Orrstown Debit Card in the Wallet from purchases at any time.
- Governing Law and Disputes. These Terms are governed by federal law and, to the extent that state law applies, the laws of the state that apply to the agreement under which your Orrstown Debit Card is covered. Disputes arising out of or relating to these Terms will be subject to any dispute resolution procedures in your Electronic Funds Transfer Agreement and/or the Terms and Conditions of your account agreement.
- Ending or Changing These Terms; Assignments. We can terminate these Terms at any time. We can also change these Terms, or add or delete any items in these Terms, at any time. We will provide notice if required by law. We can also assign these Terms. You cannot change these terms, but you can terminate these Terms at any time by removing all Orrstown Debit Cards from the Wallet. You may not assign these Terms.
- Notices. We can provide notices to you concerning these Terms and your use of an Orrstown Debit Card in the Wallet by posting the material on our website, through electronic notice given to any electronic mailbox we maintain for you or to any other email address or telephone number you provide to us, or by contacting you at the current address we have on file for you. You may contact us at: 1-888-677-7869.
- Questions. If you have any questions, disputes, or complaints about the Wallet, contact the Wallet provider using the information given to you by the provider. If your question, dispute, or complaint is about your Orrstown Debit Card, then contact us at: 1-888-677-7869.