Retirement & Wealth Home
You've worked hard to accumulate your financial assets. It's essential to manage your wealth properly to preserve it and allow it to grow. And if you're like most people, you have short-term and long-term financial goals you hope to achieve.
The experienced financial professionals at Orrstown Financial Advisors are available to provide reliable equity trust and wealth management services. We'll help you develop and implement a sound wealth management strategy to enable you to achieve a wide range of objectives.
Whether you're looking to accumulate enough funds to enjoy a comfortable retirement, plan your estate or establish a personal trust to ensure the appropriate distribution of your assets, we'll guide you every step of the way.
Every Client Is Our Most Important Client
Our clients know that they can count on our wealth management professionals to build a personal relationship with them and deliver the attention, accessibility and results they deserve.
Orrstown Financial Advisors is part of the Orrstown Bank family that's been serving the financial needs of communities in Central PA and Maryland for more than 100 years. We attribute our longevity to our focus on establishing long-term relationships with our clients. Our consultative approach enables us to build and maintain trust and be responsive to your needs.
We bring the following attributes to our wealth management services:
- Experience: Our team of experienced professionals has been helping clients plan, manage and meet their financial objectives for decades. Rely on our expertise to assist you in making informed decisions that have a positive impact on your financial future.
- Service: With the strength of Orrstown Bank’s century of success, we are large enough to help you reach your financial goals, but small enough to deliver the one-on-one service you deserve. Our wealth management professionals are available to answer your questions and address your concerns. We'll also be there to make adjustments to your program as market conditions and other factors change over time.
- Discipline: When it comes to long-term investing, an anxious reaction to market noise will get you nowhere. A solid plan developed and managed by our diligent team will deliver consistent performance. By staying the course, you'll avoid making rash decisions that could derail your long-term wealth management strategy and prevent you from achieving your financial objectives.
- Confidence: From trust and estate services to customized investment plans that focus on your specific needs, you can be confident that our wealth management professionals have the knowledge, experience, and patience you can count on for successful long-term results. We're proud of our long track record of getting results for our clients.
THE STEPS WE TAKE
Our wealth management professionals implement a carefully developed step-by-step process to ensure we gain a full understanding of your unique financial needs and goals:
Step 1: The Conversation
Every financial plan starts with a conversation. We’ll sit down and ask you a series of questions – some big and some small – all geared toward finding solutions that work for you and your needs. What matters most to you? What keeps you up at night? Where do you see yourself in 10 or 20 years? We want to know.
Step 2: Financial Plan
Whether you’re accumulating, preserving, or distributing wealth, or thinking about starting a family or sending your last child off to college, we’ll create a customized plan based on your stage of life, your needs and your goals.
Step 3: Plan Presentation
We’ll show you what we’ve come up with and see what you think. We want to make sure you understand your options and any risk involved. A financial plan needs to be flexible and we will develop a plan to fit the changes in your life.
Step 4: Design Investment Plan
At this point, we will work on piecing together the puzzle that creates the best financial picture for you. Your customized investment plan will include an Investment Policy Statement that covers the standards you and your Financial Advisor will follow for your investments.
Step 5: Implement Your Investment Plan
We all know the paperwork involved in investment management is never easy, but your Orrstown Financial Advisor will help to open or transfer all of your accounts to make your transition as smooth and simple as possible. Then, we’ll keep a close eye on all of your accounts and provide quarterly performance reports to you.
Step 6: Review and Monitor
Your financial plan is a living document, and just like life in general, you never know when everything can change. Your Orrstown Financial Advisor knows that your target is constantly moving and will adapt and modify your plan as needed.
About Our Financial Advisors
When you choose Orrstown Financial Advisors, you'll work with a certified professional who always keeps your best interests in mind. Our advisors bring an abundance of expertise to the wealth management process. They provide solutions to typical issues that our clients face, such as:
- Not having the time or expertise to manage their wealth themselves.
- A limited understanding of how to approach the financial planning process.
- A lack of knowledge in the specific areas of wealth management, such as retirement planning, taxation, equity trusts or estate planning.
- The belief that a current financial plan is outdated and won't deliver the desired outcomes.
- A significant life event that has created the need to update or alter the wealth management strategy.
Our advisors have helped clients identify and overcome these and other challenges that prevent them from maximizing their financial health — and they can do the same for you.
Contact Us to Schedule an Initial Consultation
Would you like to learn more about our personal trust services and other wealth management resources? Please fill out and submit our contact form or schedule a consultation with one of our advisors today.