Fraud & Security: Get Help
See Unusual Activity on Your Debit Card?
If we spot unusual spending activity on your Debit Card we will make several attempts to contact you to confirm this activity. Our systems will utilize Email, SMS text messaging, and telephone calls to attempt contact. We ask that you respond to these messages, letting us know if the spending activity is legitimate.
If you feel your card is involved in fraudulent activity or if you have any questions or concerns, please call our Client Service Center at 1-888-677-7869. Please note that our fraud protection services are provided by a third-party source called Fraud Watch. They may ask you a series of questions to verify your identity and that you are a client of Orrstown Bank.
Lost Your Orrstown Debit Card?
If you need to report a lost, stolen, or compromised Debit Card we ask that you do ALL of the following.
- Use our Mobile or Online Banking (Manage Card) to disable your Debit Card.
- If you don't have access to these Online systems, call the 24x7 Hotline at 1-866-546-8273 and explain your situation.
- Contact us the next business day to ensure we haven’t seen any suspicious activity. During this call we will also ensure your new card is on its way. 1-888-677-7869.
Lost Your Orrstown Credit Card?
For Orrstown Bank Visa® Credit Cards, please call:
- 1-800-558-3424 for personal cards.
- 1-800-552-8855 for business cards.
Worried your account is compromised?
Please contact us immediately at 1-888-677-7869. We have a team of experts that helps customers protect their accounts and identities. The sooner we know the sooner we can begin to help you. Telephone is the quickest way to report suspicious activity, but you can also use the Fraud Reporting feature under the Service Support section of our website.
For additional information, please download and read our Identity Theft letter.