Fraud & Security: Tools
Free Fraud Alerts
We'll watch over your card. If we spot unusual activity, we'll send you a text.
When you sign up for free text alerts, we'll send you a text message if we see:
If the charge is yours, you don't need to do anything. If you didn't make the purchase, just let us know. We'll investigate and stop your card from being used on any additional fraudulent purchases
* Orrstown Bank does not charge for this service. However, text messaging and data rates may apply. Contact your wireless provider for details
You can easily “lock” and your debit card via the Orrstown Bank mobile app. This allows you to protect yourself from any fraudulent transactions on that card when you’re not using it.
It’s so quick and easy to use. You can even unlock it when you need to use it and lock it again right afterward. Here’s how:
- Log into the Orrstown Bank Mobile Banking application and select Accounts from the main menu
- Select the account to which the debit card you want to control is tied
- Select Card Management from the menu of options
- Toggle the slider button between Active and Locked
Orrstown offers electronic versions of your account statements and other pertinent account documents. Once enrolled in electronic document delivery, these documents are published to and accessible from our online banking or mobile app.
Here’s how to enroll:
- Click on the Accounts menu from the left side of your Online Banking dashboard
- Click on one of your accounts from the Accounts display
- Click on the green box labeled Documents
- Follow the prompts to update your email address or create a security phrase if prompted
- Click on Sign Up/Changes
- All of your accounts will then display for you to enroll
- Once all selections have been made, click Save Settings
- Read over the notice that displays and click I Agree if you wish to proceed
- You are now enrolled for E-Statements and will see future available documents under EStatements/Notices