WANT TO KNOW MORE?
PHFA Loans Offer:
- Home purchase and refinance options
- Closing cost and down payment assistance program
- Competitive interest rate and affordable terms set by PHFA
- Conventional*, FHA, VA and USDA* Rural Development loan types.
- Free homebuyer education provided by PHFA approved counseling agencies.
- Access Modification funds and additional down payment and closing cost assistance available for persons with disabilities.
- Servicing provided by PHFA for the life of the loan.
- PHFA has been in the home loan business for over 30 years helping 150,000 households purchase a home in PA.
- Home repair programs are available too.
For more information, visit www.PHFA.org or contact a mortgage loan originator.
*Household income limits apply to these programs.
Important Notice: Interest Rates and Maximum Loan-to-Value may be based on Credit Score, Property Type, Occupancy, Purpose, Investor, Insurer, Loan to Value and other factors. Additional investor, insurer and Orrstown Bank criteria/conditions apply to all products. Information provided is for illustrative general use only and does not contain all qualification and automated underwriting approval requirements. Orrstown Bank reserves the right to change this information at any time. Meeting any of the criteria does not constitute a commitment to lend.